Monday, March 20, 2017

Bohemian Festive


Flower child




Hi, this post is dedicated to the recent shots taken at Creativa studio last week. So I and my friends have this annual commemorate shots together with some themes. This year we chose Bohemian and monochrome style. But here I only share the bohemian one.hehe

The accessories and outfits I had on were so last-minute chosen. I gotta dig my old closet to find this vintage floral shirt, and thank god I've owned that boho skirt, so the mission accomplished in time, hehe. When it comes to bohemian /boho-chic style, it tend to be so hippie with accessories on and earth tones. I love this kind of style especially for my travelling outfits in the tropical destination!

first time seeing me in a full make up on?

this guitar lele is sooo.... instagenic







BOHEMIAN SKWAD !




OUTFIT DETAILS

ACCESSORIES, COLORBOX
LINEN MAXI SKIRT, ZXZY
BOOTS, EVERBEST








1 comment:

  1. Bukan maennnn kerennnnn aisahhhhhh 😍😍😍😍 suka suka suka apalagi foto no 7 dari atas 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg