Friday, October 13, 2017

EVENT REPORT : HAVA GRAND OPENING STORE, PEKANBARU





Helloo! This post is dedicated to the event I attended last saturday, October 7th, the launch of the new Hava store in SKA Mall Pekanbaru. I and my friends were invited as a guest for the event, it was really fun! There was this talk show with some Q&A's session with us, Wardah make up demonstartion by Wardah team, and this trunk show displaying the new collection by Hava. So, here are the photos taken during the event, I couldn't take many since I was too occupied, so most of these shots were taken by Ka Echa and Ka Icha, thank you so much for the support sista <3


Me talking about lyfe style and so on...

You have no idea how I love microphone

Sorry guys, the microphone is mine, lol just kidding. We took turn to answer the questions by the MC, thanks to ka Echa and Ka Icha I managed to post these photos taken by them! ...


SONG HYE  KYO, SHIN MIN AH, BAE SUZY VERSI SYARIAH.
Please don't bully,lol.




with ka Eccha and suci ! 


Meet my Pelangi Ketceh squad..

A little bunch of selfie won't hurt


me wearing Sapto for Hava collection


The store is still having the discount 20% all items untill October 22nd! So, grab your favorite outfits ASAP! Thank you for having us, Hava Indonesia!





MUA : 

WARDROBE BY
HAVA









No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg