Monday, December 31, 2018

Back to the Future

"Yesterday  was history, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift. that's why it's called present".


In the last day of 2018, I presented this post as a remainder of my journey throughout this year. This post was inspired by a movie titled Back to the Future, it’s a classic and iconic sci-fi hollywood movie about time travel. I’ve always been interested in everything related to time machine. It makes me wonder how amazing it would be if such a thing existed


Now let’s play pretend, if we could travel through time, which way would you want to go? To the past or to the future? Are you going to alter your life?

Well, the old me would go the past and alter the future, create a better version of my life. But this “me” in the present, won’t go anywhere. Nothing that I wanna change, it’s perfect the way it is. I have no regret.

So, thoroughout this year I’ve learnt so much. Up until the middle of the year I struggled with  anxiety. So, I started my healing and spiritual journey,  I learned to read more about self-help books, practiced gratitude and abundance, immersed with a better activities, nurtured better habits and routines, and focused on my goals. All about changing myself from the inside, and the most impactful thing that made me feel more relieve is by getting closer to the Almighty, Allah SWT. I worked myself out, I prayed, and I surrender everything to Allah. Alhamdulillah, now I'm getting better like never before.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. If people have wronged you, don’t hate them, thank them for giving you lessons that will help to elevate you in the future. Because, god sends people in our lives for a particular purpose, so forgive them, take your lessons and move on. The most important thing is not how they treat you, but how you react and respond. Just let things flow naturally...

So today, I no longer worked up about the past, nor being anxious about the future. I just want to indulge this present moment, where I’m standing right now. Live in this moment, this is the only moment that exists right now and the best is yet to come.

2017 was a self-transition, 
2018 was a self-transformation
2019 will be a year of my manifestation...

So, Thank you 2018. It was such a great year, I managed to accomplish some of my resolutions in time , alhamdulillah. Bismillah for the upcoming year. It’s going to be a great year !

Dear 2018, thank you,next.
2019, yoroshiku onegaisimasu.

Happy new year everybody ! wishing you another great year...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg