Wednesday, May 31, 2017

REVIEW : CRÈME SIMON - Brightening Dermo Hydrating Toner Mist



Hello everyone, welcome back to Mella's review!



Before getting started I'd like to say, Ramadhan Kareem to all of my moslem brothers and sisters out there!
I'm so excited for having Ramadhan again,alhamdulillah. But one problem that I've always had during fasting is being dehydrated. As a result my skin turned dry and rash. But, thank god I received this CRÈME SIMON - Brightening Dermo Hydrating Toner Mist from Clozette Indonesia and Creme Simon Indonesia, such life-savers! .


I'm pretty sure  if you are a beauty enthusiast, you must have heard of this skincare, CRÈME SIMON.  It is an award-winning skin care  found way back then in 1860 in France, wow it's more than a century ago ! So, this brand has been passed through generations until now and is still going strong and even better. The products are mainly made from natural ingredients, free of alcohol, paraben, sulfates, silicon and oil which makes me  feel at ease to use their product. 






Okay, first thing first, look at the packaging, it looks elegant with the rose-gold colored cap and the main body in white. The fragarance is not so strong so it is convenient to be applied on your face.

Now, let's see the benefits from the ingredients, it contains :

  • Activ-Fleur Complex: An exclusive botanical elixir of 7 fresh flowers and plants, rich in active phenols and flavonoids, proven to gently brighten.
  • Rose, Iris, and Jasmine extracts: Oxygenate and improve toxin elimination and skin cell renewal for luminosity and clarity.
  • Wheat Oligosaccharides Complex: Boosts brightening efficacy through reduction of skin pigmentation and melanogenesis inhibition.

  • So this so-called Toner mist, just like its name suggested, it is a toner and also a facial mist! So, it is a multi-purpose skin care, which can be used as follows :

    1. Toner : spray it on a cotton pad and use it as a cleanser, or you can apply it to prep your skin before using moisturizer to boost its efficacy.
    2. Hydrating mist : Spray it liberally on your face, neck and body and you can also spray it on your frizzy hair.
    3. Make up setting: have a long-last and dewy make up by spraying it on your make up at arm's length.
    4. Blemish treatment : spray it on cotton pad and apply it on the blemish area to calm the redness 

    So I've been using this toner for couple of weeks, I didn't find it caused any breakout, so I think it is safe for me to use it in the long run. As a cleansing toner, I love how it works, it didn't leave the sticky-after-feeling like some products I used to try. As a hydrating mist, it also works wonder to keep my skin moisturized and refreshed. Spraying it all over my make up helped me to reduce any touch-ups and also made my face look dewy which me likey! and the best part is it helps to calm my blemish area.

    So to sum it up, this toner is recommended for you who wants a cleansing toner, hydrating mist, make-up setting spray and also a blemish treatment. It's suitable to use for any skin types in any seasons and weathers. It is a safe skin care which use 100% natural active plants extract, alcohol and paraben free, and has won several beauty awards. If you're wondering if I want to purchase it later after it runs out, I definitely buy one since this is what I need all in one skincare.

    You can purchase it at :

    Sephora Indonesia Store










    Thank you for reading, see you on the next review !


    xoxo,

    Mella Risya

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_07.jpg  photo s_08.jpg  photo s_09.jpg  photo s_10.jpg